Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Sdasoftware.com’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Sdasoftware.com’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Sdasoftware.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Sdasoftware.com’s web site are provided “as is”. Sdasoftware.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Sdasoftware.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Sdasoftware.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Sdasoftware.com’s Internet site, even if Sdasoftware.com or a Sdasoftware.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Sdasoftware.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Sdasoftware.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Sdasoftware.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Sdasoftware.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Sdasoftware.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Sdasoftware.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- Governing Law
Any claim relating to Sdasoftware.com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Virginia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Information You Voluntarily Submit to the Website: We may collect personal information from you such as your name or e-mail address. For example, you may voluntarily submit personal information to Sdasoftware.com by subscribing to a newsletter, registering for a webinar recording, downloading a whitepaper, or submitting a contact form.
- How Your Personal Information May Be Used: com may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To operate and maintain the website;
- To create your account, identify you as a user of the website, and customize the website to your account;
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each e-mail newsletter will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings by unsubscribing;
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative e-mails, confirmation e-mails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To provide you with user support;
- To track and measure website performance;
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity;
- To review the effectiveness of our marketing programs and analyze other general demographic trends;
- To notify you of new information or services that may be of interest to you; or,
- To send promotional materials.
- Contact Forms: To contact Sdasoftware.com for the purposes of evaluating or engaging our services or to answer your questions, we utilize numerous forms throughout our site. Required information varies depending on the form and at most includes (i) name, and (ii) e-mail address. The provision of this information is mandatory in order to receive a response from Social Media Examiner. The provision of the remaining information requested on the registration form is optional.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- Cookies:We may log information using cookies, which are small data files stored on your browser by Sdasoftware.com. We may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted, to provide you with a more personalized experience on our website.
- Remarketing: We may use tracking cookies and conversion pixels from Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn to present special offers to you through the Google Content Network and the social media networks. This means you may see an ad for one of our products or services as a result of visiting our website. In addition, Sdasoftware.com uses custom audiences based on e-mails of subscribers and customers. This allows us to present special offers for our products and services to you via Facebook. However, your personally identifiable information is not used by any remarketing service other than to present you special offers from us. We use the following third-party service providers for remarketing:
- Webinars: From time to time, Sdasoftware.com will host webinars, which are hosted through GoToWebinar. If you elect to participate in a webinar, you will be required to submit personal information to register and login. You may also receive e-mail communications regarding reminders and the recording or slides.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.